All articles about 上海夜网

Pamzo admits Posta will miss Matasi, Ochieng against Tusker

first_imgOmollo, who has steered the club to second position in the Kenyan Premier League standings having lost only a single game so far, is worried with the absence of the duo who have contributed immensely to their success.He conceded that it is a big blow to the team especially this time when he is facing his former employer.“It will be an interesting game but having been there it’s not going to be easy especially with the absence of some of my great players.  Ochieng and Matasi have never missed any march and with their leadership we have been playing well,” Omollo told Capital Sport on Friday after the team’s training at their Jahmhuri Show Ground base.“Matasi has six clean sheets, so if you are going for a big game like Tusker yes it is a big blow. Never the less Faruk Shikhalo is there, he is experienced and it’s time for him to prove himself to me. If he plays well on Sunday then he will be getting regular starts and the completion in the team will be a good one for the club’s growth,” the coach added.In the absence of Matasi, Pamzo will be looking to start with Faruk Shikhalo in goal while Simon Mbugua will fill the void left by Ochieng in defence.Matasi and Mbugua woll be back in action on Thursday when Posta entertain Sony Sugar.“Mbugua does not just defend he is very positive in going forward and it is really helping the team by him going forward. I think he has learned a lot. He is more experienced after coming back from Spain with the SportPesa All stars team. If he will be fit tomorrow he will be a very important asset in that game on the Sunday,” Omollo disclosed.On his part assistant captain Joseph Mbugi said that the team is prepared to face off with the Brewers revealing that they are going to approach the game cautiously.0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Posta Rangers head coach Sammy ‘Pamzo’ Omollo Sammy watching his team during training.PHOTO/Raymond MakhayaNAIROBI, Kenya, Jul 28 – Posta Rangers head coach Sammy ‘Pamzo’ Omollo has acknowledged that they will miss the services of first choice shot-stopper Patrick Matasi and defender Luke Ochieng when his side play away to defending champions Tusker FC in a Kenyan Premier League match at the Kinoru Stadium on Sunday.Both Matasi and Ochieng are suspended after picking straight red cards in their previous match.last_img read more

Money Monday

first_imgBy Barbara O’NeillWhat are the qualifications for assistance to service members under the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA)?To qualify for assistance under the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program, the service member must:live in the home or have lived there in the past 12 months;have a documented financial hardship;not have purchased a new house within the last 12 months;have a first mortgage that is less than $729,750;have obtained that mortgage on or before January 1, 2009;have a mortgage that is owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac or serviced by a Home Affordable Modification Program participating servicer; andnot have been convicted within the last 10 years of felony larceny, theft, fraud or forgery, money laundering, or tax evasion in connection with a mortgage or real estate transaction.For service members, PCS moves qualify as a documented financial hardship, and thus they are able to take advantage of this government program.For more information, refer to navylegal.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/home-affordable-foreclosure-alternatives-hafa-program-may-make-life-easier-for-ServiceMembers/.Browse more military personal finance blog posts and webinars by experts.Follow Dr. O’Neill on Twitter!This post was published on the Military Families Learning Network Blog on June 3, 2013.last_img read more

Jerie Pingoy forgoes final year in UAAP as he embarks on ‘next journey’

first_img‘We are too hospitable,’ says Sotto amid SEA Games woes Oil plant explodes in Pampanga town Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next US judge bars Trump’s health insurance rule for immigrants Grace Poe files bill to protect govt teachers from malicious accusations LATEST STORIES PDEA chief backs Robredo in revealing ‘discoveries’ on drug war View comments “Adamson U, thank you for being with me during the short period of time. You never knew how grateful I am and to be once called a Soaring Falcon. I fell short but this is not the end,” Pingoy wrote.READ: Jerie Pingoy shows best form since ankle injuryFEATURED STORIESSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSUrgent reply from Philippine ‍football chiefSPORTSWin or don’t eat: the Philippines’ poverty-driven, world-beating pool starsThe 5-foot-9 Pingoy played two seasons for the Falcons, who had back-to-back Final Four appearances.But before finding a home at Adamson, Pingoy, a sought-after recruit out of Far Eastern University in high school, began his collegiate career for Ateneo where he suited up for just one season after failing to meet the academic requirements. ‘We are too hospitable,’ says Sotto amid SEA Games woes Jerie Pingoy bids UAAP goodbye. Photo by Tristan Tamayo/INQUIRER.netAdamson will miss another key cog next season after point guard Jerie Pingoy has decided to forego his final year of eligibility.Pingoy on Wednesday bid farewell to his collegiate career in a social media post.ADVERTISEMENTcenter_img PBA: Torrid 2nd half comeback lifts Meralco past TNT MOST READ For the complete collegiate sports coverage including scores, schedules and stories, visit Inquirer Varsity. Private companies step in to help SEA Games hosting SEA Games hosting troubles anger Duterte After an impressive rookie season for the Falcons, Pingoy’s saw his minutes dwindle with the emergence of Jerom Lastimosa last year. Chief Justice Peralta on upcoming UAAP game: UP has no match against UST PLAY LIST 01:00Chief Justice Peralta on upcoming UAAP game: UP has no match against UST00:50Trending Articles01:35Zubiri, Marcos cold to Senate adopting House-OKd budget02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games02:11Trump awards medals to Jon Voight, Alison Krauss Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Pingoy also took the time to thank Ateneo for the opportunity to represent the school.“To Ateneo de Manila, it has been a journey bring part of the Blue Eagles. I can’t thank Ateneo enough for giving me the chance to play again and show that I still have it,” said Pingoy, who lost two years of eligibility due to the UAAP residency rule.READ: Pingoy makes most out of opportunity, delivers for Adamson He didn’t announce where he was headed next, but Pingoy is ready to open the next chapter in his career.“I am so blessed to have this everything with me on my next journey,” he also said in the post.ADVERTISEMENTlast_img read more

Real Madrid vs Sevilla: High-profile debuts to sparkle Super Cup

first_imgJames Rodriguez will make one of the highly-anticipated debut for Madrid against SevillaAfter exquisite touches and exceptional goals established him as the World Cup’s breakthrough star, James Rodriguez has a new platform to showcase his skills at Real Madrid – starting with his debut in the UEFA Super Cup on Tuesday.The versatile 23-year-old playmaker, who landed a $108-million move from Monaco after scoring a World Cup-leading six goals for Colombia, will be in the starting lineup for the European champions against Sevilla at Cardiff City’s stadium.”He can help the team to be better,” coach Carlo Ancelotti said Monday. “He can play both in front and on the wings. He can also play behind the forward as he did at the World Cup, and he can also be deeper down as a more attacking midfielder.”Even though the Super Cup lacks the status of the Champions League, Ancelotti is preparing to unleash the full might of his team against the Europa League winners with another new signing, midfielder Toni Kroos, also being handed his debut. Kroos, who joined from Bayern Munich for around $40 million, hasn’t played since featuring in Germany’s World Cup final win over Argentina.”He has joined training for past five days and shown he is up to the task,” Ancelotti said. “He is a player with great abilities, in strategic terms, positing and helping other players.”It was only a year ago that Real spent $130 million to bring in Gareth Bale from Tottenham to link up with Cristiano Ronaldo, who cost only slightly less in 2009 when joining from Manchester United.advertisementThe spotlight in the Welsh capital at least is not on the newcomers or Ronaldo but on Bale, the Cardiff boy preparing to play for the Spanish giants on his home soil for the first time.”It could be strange if he starts on the bench,” Ancelotti said, before reassuring the local media that Bale would start. “He is in perfect condition – physically and mentally.”The winger is in the Welsh capital with little to prove, having completed a debut season at Madrid by netting the decisive goal in May’s Champions League final win.”It’s nice not being new and to start the season settled in and to have a good preseason,” said Bale, whose move from Tottenham took until September last year to be completed. “It’s obviously a lot easier having a preseason under your belt rather than sitting at home waiting for a transfer to go through. I feel I can start the season with a better tempo.”I don’t feel the pressure of being back home. It’s a big trophy we want to win.”It is a chance to put down an early marker as the European season begins after Real ended a 12-year wait for the coveted “Decima” – a 10th European Cup.Bale already raised some eyebrows when training ground photographs last week showed a bulked-up physique for the once the scrawny Welshman. But when asked about his growing muscles, Bale said: “I’ve done nothing in the gym or anything like that. It’s pure conditioning training.”Those expanding shoulders could have another trophy to raise aloft by Tuesday night in Cardiff – the first of potentially six for Real this season.last_img read more

Oftoverlooked Lauderdale a driving force for Buckeye offense

Playing in a rotation alongside three of the top 35 scorers in school history and three players who have won a combined 10 Big Ten Freshman of the Week awards this season, it can be easy to overlook what Ohio State senior center Dallas Lauderdale can bring to the No. 1-ranked team in the nation. But there was Lauderdale, fresh off playing just nine and seven minutes in the Buckeyes’ past two games, respectively, jump-starting OSU’s offense in the opening moments of the Buckeyes’ 70-48 win against Iowa on Wednesday. After committing a turnover on OSU’s opening possession, the senior from Solon, Ohio, bounced back with a pair of dunks on the Buckeyes’ following two possessions, giving OSU a 4-0 lead in the process. Iowa coach Fran McCaffery said it would be easy to forget about Lauderdale when faced with the talent that the OSU roster possesses. “They run their plays for everybody else, but he scores as a byproduct of so much other offensive talent and the fact that we were having trouble guarding those guys,” McCaffery said. “That’s how he hurts you. He hurts you with blocked shots. He hurts with his physical presence and rebounding. And then he hurts you when he hides around the basket and catches and dunks. It wasn’t like they were going to him.” OSU senior guard David Lighty credited Lauderdale’s quick start — on both ends of the floor — as a reason for the Buckeyes’ 22-point victory. “That gave us a big lift. I mean, he’s our key guy in the middle, especially on the defensive end,” Lighty said. “Him coming in and rebounding and getting easy buckets and holding down the paint for us in the middle is something that pretty much got us all started. It’s probably why we all played great defense today.” Playing 14 minutes Wednesday, the most he’s played since Jan. 4, Lauderdale scored nine points on 4-of-4 shooting, grabbed two rebounds and blocked one shot. Lauderdale’s nine points pushed his career scoring total to 508 points. On one particular sequence early in the second half, Lauderdale showcased his value to the Buckeyes as he blocked a shot out of bounds, contested a missed 3-point attempt and finished with a dunk on the other end of the court, stretching the OSU lead to 47-25. Despite Lauderdale’s playing time being decreased by an average of more than six minutes per game this season, OSU coach Thad Matta said the Buckeyes will continue to rely on Lauderdale as they enter the heart of Big Ten play. “Defensively, to start the game, he was as good as he’s ever been just with his energy and his movement and that sort of thing,” Matta said. “That’s the level we need him at.” read more

Allegri Im happy for Ronaldo

first_imgJuventus boss Massimiliano Allegri is “happy” to see Cristiano Ronaldo open his goalscoring account for the club after netting a brace in Sunday’s 2-1 win over SassuoloAfter three games without a goal to his name, Ronaldo answered his critics on Sunday with both of Juventus’ goals to hand the Old Lady all three points.It means that Juventus are the only side to have won all four of their Serie A fixtures.And Allegri was certain that it was only a matter of time before Ronaldo would score for the Bianconeri.“He came very close in his first three games,” Allegri told the club website.Cristiano Ronaldo, Nemanja Vidic, Manchester UnitedVidic: “Ronaldo is the most professional footballer I’ve seen” Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Nemanja Vidic opened up on how a 21-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo’s professionalism left him stunned at Manchester United.“I think he rushed a couple of chances today – it looked like he was absolutely desperate to score.“Football has a way of evening things out and that was the story of the first goal, with the ball bouncing off the post and sitting up for him. The second goal was brilliant. I’m happy for him.“Sassuolo are a good side. They made it hard for us in the first half, but they dropped off a bit in the second half and we were able to tip the game in our favour.”Juventus will next face Valencia on Wednesday for their opening game of the Champions League group stages.last_img read more

Ronaldo left out of Portugal squad again

first_imgCristiano Ronaldo has been omitted from Portugal once again for the upcoming fixtures with Italy and PolandPortugal manager Fernando Santos had previously left out Ronaldo for the last two international breaks in September and October to allow him to settle in at Juventus.However, Santos refused to discuss why Ronaldo will not be among them this time and instead wished him luck in winning a record sixth Ballon d’Or.“The only thing I will say about Ronaldo is that I hope he wins the Ballon d’Or award,” said Santos on Twitter.“It’s not just about Ronaldo, I have said that nobody is excluded,” said Santos. “It’s not worth creating a big fuss about it.”Romelu Lukaku, Inter MilanLukaku backed to beat Ronaldo in Serie A scoring charts Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Former Inter Milan star Andy van der Meyde is confident Romelu Lukaku will outscore Cristiano Ronaldo in this season’s Serie A.The European champions will face Italy next Saturday in the UEFA Nations League before hosting Poland three days later.Portugal squad for Italy and Poland: Goalkeepers: Rui Patricio, Beto, Claudio RamosDefenders: Cedric Soares, Joao Cancelo, Jose Fonte, Luis Neto, Pepe, Ruben Dias, Mario Rui, Raphael GuerreiroMidfielders: André Gomes, Bruno Fernandes, Danilo Pereira, Joao Mario, Pizzi, Renato Sanches, Ruben Neves, William CarvalhoForwards: Bernardo Silva, Bruma, Gonçalo Guedes, Rafa, André Silva, Ederlast_img read more

Electronic Monitoring of persons with Restraining Orders

first_img Related Items: Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp#Jamaica, August 22, 2017 – Kingston – National Security Minister, Hon. Robert Montague, says electronic monitoring is to be introduced for persons who are the subject of Restraining Orders.  Mr. Montague informed that his Ministry is in discussion with a supplier to procure the equipment.The Minister explained that once the Restraining Order is executed against a perpetrator, that person will be fitted with the electronic bracelet, while the victim will be given a transponder.“If that person comes within the limit of 100 yards from (the victim), the transponder will go off and beep and it will send off a signal to the (monitoring) centre, which will call the perpetrator and tell him to step back,” he said.Mr. Montague was addressing the recent signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) by his Ministry, the Jamaica Constabulary Force and the University of the West Indies (UWI), Mona campus, to have more police recruits trained by the institution.   The same technology will also be used for those persons who are on bail and those on early release from prison.“Up to March this year, some 143 persons who were on bail were also charged for murder while being on bail.   We’re going to enter into some discussions with the Ministry of Justice that, for some categories of crimes, the persons on bail should wear an electronic bracelet as a condition of their bail,” he said.The Minister also indicated that some 400 members of the JCF have been trained in domestic-violence prevention.last_img read more

Dyche talks about penalty drama in Burnley match

first_imgThe manager was shocked that the referee didn’t award his team a penalty kick after a first half four over Ashley Barnes.In the first half of the Burnley-Southampton match, Saints goalkeeper Alex McCarthy fouled Ashley Barnes.But the referee didn’t see it like that and booked Barnes for simulation.Then in the second half, Nathan Redmon gave Southampton the lead, until Barnes was given the chance to take a penalty kick in the last play of the game to even things out 1-1.“I have absolutely no idea, whatsoever, why that penalty wasn’t awarded,” Burnley coach Sean Dyche told the team’s official website.“I’ll just reiterate that when players fall naturally, I don’t think they are getting penalties.”This is the team’s first penalty in 68 English Premier League matches.“I think I’ve been honest enough to speak about that this season, when results have gone against us, such as when Harry Kane should have had one and West Ham should have been awarded one, and I just don’t know where the game is going,” the manager continued.“Dives get given as penalties and real falls are not getting given and just because Ashley hasn’t thrown his arms in the air and rolled around 10 times, he gets nothing.”Solskjaer slams Man United’s draw: “We should have won” Andrew Smyth – August 31, 2019 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was left to rue another missed opportunity as Manchester United were held to a 1-1 draw against 10-man Southampton.“The keeper comes out trying to do his job. the center forward gets there first and toes it past him, and the keeper brings him down,” he tried to explain the penalty.“It is impossible, in my opinion, that that is not a penalty and I just don’t understand it.”Burnley FC is currently sitting in the 17th position of the standings with just 24 points after 25 matches.The team has only won six games, drawing another six and losing 13.Their next match is on Saturday, February 9th against Brighton and Hove Albion.REACTION | Gaffer gives his thoughts on the two penalty incidents…WATCH MORE ➡️ https://t.co/cL58ew9PZb pic.twitter.com/B0d4OQpnJY— Burnley FC (@BurnleyOfficial) February 2, 2019last_img read more