All articles about 苏州外卖私人工作室

Families on €100 000 are “struggling”

first_imgLimerick Senator has beef with meat industry RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Print Local backlash over Aer Lingus threat Facebook TAGSMinister for Finance Michael NoonanpoliticsRichard Boyd BarrettWealth taxWillie O’Dea TD Enterprise Support Grant should include older self-employed people WhatsApp FINANCE Minister Michael Noonan has ruled out the introduction of a wealth tax, claiming that families with an income of more than €100,000 a year are struggling to make ends meet.Responding to People Before Profit TD Richard Boyd Barrett’s calls to introduce a wealth tax on incomes over €100,000, the Limerick Minister said households with such an income were not wealthy.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up Speaking in the Dáil last week Minister Noonan added: “They’re barely getting the kids up in the morning and out to school, paying the bills, paying the mortgage, and keeping the car on the road. And if you think a gross income for a couple at €100,000 is wealth, you’re not meeting the real people.”However, Limerick Fianna Fáil TD Willie O’Dea noted that families earning €100,000 a year are “a hell of a lot more wealthy than families with an income of €20,000, who the Government has hit repeatedly”.He told Limerick Post: “If you take a young person aged 25 or 26, before the payments were cut their total income was about €9,500 a year, now, depending on their age category it’s gone underneath that.“Let’s face it, everything is relative, but people on over €100,000 have suffered a lot less under this Government than people earning a lot less. All independent commentators have said that our budgets are regressive and that they are taking more from the poor than from the wealthy.” Advertisementcenter_img Linkedin Previous articleWriters on the lookout for Limerick’s oldest ladyNext articleUL working to develop safer structures John Keoghhttp://www.limerickpost.ie Twitter Email NewsFamilies on €100 000 are “struggling”By John Keogh – July 11, 2014 836 Jenny Blake | #WeAreLimerick episode 46 Restart Grant Plus will help more Limerick businesses to reopen Rape Crisis welcomes publication of O’Malley reportlast_img read more

Elnusa books higher revenue, profit despite lower oil prices last year

first_imgPublicly listed integrated energy services provider PT Elnusa booked higher revenues and profits despite lower oil prices last year.The company booked a 26.6 percent year-on-year (yoy) increase in revenue to Rp 8.39 trillion (US$614 million) throughout 2019, thanks to a sharp increase in upstream oil and gas services revenue that jumped by 45 percent yoy to Rp 3.8 trillion.The increase in revenue also created a positive impact on the company’s bottom line, as it booked Rp 356.47 billion in profits, up by 29 percent yoy last year. Despite the financial success, the company only recorded a slight increase in its net profit margin of 4.3 percent last year from 2018’s figure of 4.2 percent.However, Hery remained optimistic that the company could continue to grow its business this year, as it allocated Rp 1.4 trillion in capital expenditure (capex) this year, higher than last year’s allocation of Rp 1 trillion.“We will use the capex for investment that could support growth, including manufacturing hydraulic workover units for oil well workovers to support Pertamina’s upstream business,” he said.He also said that the company was optimistic that it would reach its target of an 8 percent increase in revenue to Rp 9.1 trillion with a net profit of around Rp 400 billion, due to good business prospects for 2020. Elnusa finance director Hery Setiawan attributed last year’s positive performance to its parent company, state-owned energy holding company Pertamina’s takeover of terminated oil and gas blocks.He also said the company was able to take advantage of opportunities to maintain its performance even during the slump in oil and gas prices that slowed down exploration activities early last year.“We tried to grab every positive opportunity as best as we could by diversifying our portfolio and providing integrated energy services, from upstream to downstream, to make sure we could continue to grow,” he said in a statement on Tuesday.Fortunately, he said, both Brent and West Texas Intermediate (WTI) oil prices went up toward the end of last year that boosted exploration activities among energy companies.center_img Topics :last_img read more

COVID-19: Jokowi allows ‘mudik’, asks community units to monitor potential virus carriers

first_imgThe Jakarta administration, he said, had proposed that 3.6 million people in the capital be included in social safety net programs to help them cope with the economic effects of the city’s social distancing policies. The President himself said he was open to adjusting the dates of the Idul Fitri public holiday in consideration of people who will not be able to return to their hometowns for the annual exodus. With people still allowed to participate in the mudik, Jokowi also instructed authorities at the subdistrict and village level to tighten surveillance, saying that local authorities could also use village funds to act as a local social safety net.“I would like to encourage participation at the community level, be it through neighborhood units [RT] or community units [RW] so that travelers who come back from Greater Jakarta can be given ODP status,” said Jokowi from Bogor Palace, West Java.It is unclear how many people are expected to participate in the annual mudik this year. In 2019, as many as 19.5 million people across Indonesia returned to their hometowns during the exodus. In a previous Cabinet meeting on Monday, Jokowi said there had been indication that people, particularly informal workers in Greater Jakarta, had returned to their hometowns earlier than expected this year as economic activities slowed down after Jakarta declared the outbreak an emergency.The President has insisted that the government will not isolate provinces and cities to fight the COVID-19 outbreak, saying that the central government had chosen large-scale social restrictions as the main strategy to address the pandemic. The decision was made despite calls from public health experts and regional heads for the government to impose a lockdown for “red zone” areas, such as Jakarta, to prevent the disease from spreading further across the island of Java.Topics : Resisting calls from health experts, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo will not ban people from leaving Jakarta, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the country, for Idul Fitri, asking community heads in the regions to quarantine and cater to the needs of the vacationers soon after their arrival. “[The President] underlines that there is no official ban on people from participating in the mudik [exodus] during the 2020 Idul Fitri holiday. The returnees, however, must self-isolate for 14 days and will be given ‘people under observation’ [ODP] status, as per World Health Organization health protocol, and will be monitored by their respective local administrations,” presidential spokesman Fadjroel Rachman said in a statement on Thursday.Speaking in a teleconferenced Cabinet meeting on Thursday, Jokowi said the government had advised people not to go back to their hometowns for Idul Fitri, a tradition locally known as mudik, and had ordered regional heads to find ways to discourage people from traveling.    last_img read more

Sunderland sign Tottenham full-back DeAndre Yedlin on loan

first_img He said: “I’m delighted to be given the opportunity to play for a club with such great history. I’ve heard fantastic things about Sunderland and the supporters from Claudio Reyna and Jozy Altidore. Claudio speaks very highly of Dick Advocaat from his time at Rangers.” Yedlin is currently on international duty with Jurgen Klinsmann’s USA side, who have friendlies against Peru and Brazil. The 22-year-old United States full-back has followed Fabio Borini, Jeremain Lens, Yann M’Vila, Ola Toivonen, Younes Kaboul, Seb Coates and Adam Matthews to the Stadium of Light as head coach Dick Advocaat attempts to avoid a repeat of the struggles which have beset the club in the last two seasons. Yedlin, who joined Spurs from Seattle Sounders in August last year, made his Barclays Premier league debut against Aston Villa in April. Press Associationcenter_img DeAndre Yedlin has become Sunderland’s eighth summer signing after completing a season-long loan move from Tottenham. last_img read more

India’s Pankaj Advani wins Asian Snooker Championship to complete career grand slam in cue sports

first_img 1 year ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas joins UTA post her exit from WME “Having won all that there is, I’d like to continue competing with the objective of deriving personal growth through the medium of sport and to also share my knowledge with budding cueists,” he added. After a shaky start against Thanawat, Advani found himself with yet another deficit.At 1-3, the Indian went into overdrive and won 5 frames on the trot to capture the Asian 15-red snooker title.Thanawat started off with a bang leading 2-0 in no time. Advani responded with a 54 break to make it 1-2 but the Thai was in no mood to concede another frame and continued his brilliant potting display.He came up with a 75 break and reached the halfway mark with three frames in his pocket.READ | As One Of The Great Sporting Rivalries Ends, Lee Chong Wei’s Retirement Leaves ‘Super Lin Dan’ Ploughing Lonely In Olympic FurrowAdvani, who was running a fever, grinded it out one frame at a time. By the time he drew it at 3-3, Thanawat lost his momentum and confidence to only see his 21-time world champion opponent race to the finish line.Pankaj will now take part in IBSF World Cup next week.Results: Final: Pankaj Advani (India) beat Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon 6-3 10-52, 1-97(97), 95(54)-1, 110(75)-1, 69-43, 71(60)-44, 80-49, 72-42, 67(50)-1 Semifinal: Pankaj Advani (India) defeated Asjad Iqbal (Pakistan) 5-4 31-68, 1-54, 40-76, 1-96(81), 78-8, 89-33, 55-14, 89-24, 52-26. Last Updated: 22nd June, 2019 18:48 IST India’s Pankaj Advani Wins Asian Snooker Championship To Complete Career Grand Slam In Cue Sports  India’s Pankaj Advani won the 35th men’s Asian Snooker Championship to complete a career grand slam in cue sports. WATCH US LIVE COMMENT WE RECOMMEND India’s Pankaj Advani won the 35th men’s Asian Snooker Championship to complete a career grand slam in cue sports.With his triumph here on Friday, Advani conquered the ACBS Asian Snooker events – 6-red (short format) and 15-red (long format) – along with the IBSF World Championships in both formats too.Having already accomplished it in billiards, Advani had this elusive 15-red Asian Snooker title missing from his silverware collection.Advani defeated Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon 6-3 in the final to become the only one to win the Asian and World championships in all formats.READ | Disappointed At Shooting Axe, IOA Says Pulling Out Of 2022 CWG Cannot Be Ruled Out FOLLOW US SUBSCRIBE TO UScenter_img Press Trust Of India “With this title, I’ve done everything I could when representing my country in both the sports. This win completes my trophy cabinet so I now know I will be sleeping well for a very long time.” Advani said. LIVE TV 1 year ago ‘Mamata, TMC are not able to accept political defeat, unleashed a reign of political terror,’ says BJP’s Chandra Kumar Bose on violence in Bengal Written By First Published: 22nd June, 2019 15:39 IST 1 year ago IMPACT: Bihar Health Ministry forced to order probe after skeletal remains found behind SKMC Hospital in Muzaffarpurlast_img read more

Will Smith makes strong first impression with Dodgers, but a return to Triple-A is imminent

first_img How Dodgers pitcher Ross Stripling topped the baseball podcast empire Cody Bellinger homer gives Dodgers their first walkoff win of season Dodgers hit seven home runs, sweep Colorado Rockies The Dodgers’ confidence in Smith has been evident by his playing time. Though they opted to promote Rocky Gale when Russell Martin went on the Injured List with a lower back injury in April, Smith has started four of the six games since Austin Barnes went on the IL Monday with a mild groin injury. The veteran Martin has started twice.Smith’s learning curve was sped up by a non-playing internship last September. He spent the month with the team, taking part in all the preparation expected of Dodgers catchers (though he wasn’t added to the active roster).“I think it helped a lot. I really do,” Roberts said. “Even outside the scouting and how we advance and prepare for hitters, him being around the guys last September and seeing him in this environment helped him and also those guys being comfortable with him being around a major-league clubhouse.“All that we did last September and this spring helped Will’s maturity.”Offensively, Smith made some swing changes during the off-season and showed them off at Triple-A where he was batting .290 with a .954 OPS before being promoted by the Dodgers. He had three hits in his first 11 big-league at-bats but it remains to be seen how the 24-year-old’s offense would hold up over extended exposure to major-league pitching.Related Articles Fire danger is on Dave Roberts’ mind as Dodgers head to San Francisco Dodgers’ Max Muncy trying to work his way out of slow start “I think that’s a fair question,” Roberts said. “Fortunately I don’t think we’re going to have to answer that long-term question right now.”Barnes can be activated from the Injured List when the Dodgers open a series in San Francisco next Friday. Roberts made it clear that Smith will go back to Triple-A Oklahoma City then in order to “continue the growth and let him take every-day at-bats” rather than stay with the Dodgers as part of a cumbersome three-catcher group.“Right now, I think just to get him up here for a first run-through has been a positive thing for all of us,” he said.TURNER STATUSThird baseman Justin Turner was out of the Dodgers’ starting lineup for a third consecutive day Saturday. But Roberts said Turner should be back in action by Monday at the latest.“It is a little bit more severe than I anticipated,” Roberts said of the left hamstring injury Turner suffered in the ninth inning of Wednesday’s game. “With that, it’s still a minor situation. He ran today, said it felt considerably better. Could he have played today? Absolutely. But for us, the way guys are playing, just to keep him off it for another day — if it’s tomorrow that he’s back in there, great, and if he’s not, then it’s Monday.”UP NEXTPhillies (RHP Nick Pivetta, 3-1, 7.71 ERA) at Dodgers (LHP Rich Hill, 1-1, 2.73 ERA), Sunday, 1:10 p.m., SportsNet LA (where available), AM 570 Newsroom GuidelinesNews TipsContact UsReport an Error LOS ANGELES — When Will Smith spent the spring in big-league camp, the Dodgers thought he was ready defensively to play in the major leagues and that his bat needed some refinement.As he is about to become a one-week veteran of the big leagues, that spring training scouting report looks pretty accurate.“For me, the thing that’s the most encouraging is something we expected the whole time; that his pulse was going to be good and the moment wasn’t going to be too big for him,” Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said Saturday. “His swing has gotten a lot shorter than I recall. To be able to handle different pitches and put an at-bat together, I think that’s been exciting for all of us.“But the way he handled the staff and the throwing, all that stuff — that’s no surprise.”last_img read more