All articles about 高端SPA

Families on €100 000 are “struggling”

first_imgLimerick Senator has beef with meat industry RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Print Local backlash over Aer Lingus threat Facebook TAGSMinister for Finance Michael NoonanpoliticsRichard Boyd BarrettWealth taxWillie O’Dea TD Enterprise Support Grant should include older self-employed people WhatsApp FINANCE Minister Michael Noonan has ruled out the introduction of a wealth tax, claiming that families with an income of more than €100,000 a year are struggling to make ends meet.Responding to People Before Profit TD Richard Boyd Barrett’s calls to introduce a wealth tax on incomes over €100,000, the Limerick Minister said households with such an income were not wealthy.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up Speaking in the Dáil last week Minister Noonan added: “They’re barely getting the kids up in the morning and out to school, paying the bills, paying the mortgage, and keeping the car on the road. And if you think a gross income for a couple at €100,000 is wealth, you’re not meeting the real people.”However, Limerick Fianna Fáil TD Willie O’Dea noted that families earning €100,000 a year are “a hell of a lot more wealthy than families with an income of €20,000, who the Government has hit repeatedly”.He told Limerick Post: “If you take a young person aged 25 or 26, before the payments were cut their total income was about €9,500 a year, now, depending on their age category it’s gone underneath that.“Let’s face it, everything is relative, but people on over €100,000 have suffered a lot less under this Government than people earning a lot less. All independent commentators have said that our budgets are regressive and that they are taking more from the poor than from the wealthy.” Advertisementcenter_img Linkedin Previous articleWriters on the lookout for Limerick’s oldest ladyNext articleUL working to develop safer structures John Keoghhttp://www.limerickpost.ie Twitter Email NewsFamilies on €100 000 are “struggling”By John Keogh – July 11, 2014 836 Jenny Blake | #WeAreLimerick episode 46 Restart Grant Plus will help more Limerick businesses to reopen Rape Crisis welcomes publication of O’Malley reportlast_img read more

Suspect charged in connection to slashing at Endicott deli

first_imgThe Endicott Police Department says an individual was charged with assault in the second degree. ENDICOTT (WBNG) — A suspect has been charged in connection to a slashing incident that occurred on Sunday, June 14. The police department says the slashing incident occurred at approximately 10:30 p.m. on June 14 at the NYC Deli on 2 Washington Ave.center_img Authorities say the individual slashed a victim with a knife, causing injury to their wrist. They say the victim was transported to the hospital.last_img read more

High price of going green

first_imgTo access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week. Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletterslast_img

Lambert closer to Reds switch

first_img Having helped Saints to two promotions and then impressing in the Premier League, he admits he will leave St Mary’s with a heavy heart. He said: “There’s lots of emotions as you can imagine so it’s something I need to address and obviously I will address all parties when I get the chance.” Liverpool are also understood to have made an improved offer of £25million for Lambert’s Southampton team-mate Adam Lallana after having an initial £20million bid rejected. Southampton and England striker Rickie Lambert appears a step closer to completing a move to Liverpool after undergoing a medical on Merseyside. The Anfield club are understood to have agreed a £4million deal for the 32-year-old, who was once on their books as an academy player. Liverpool are thought to be keen to complete a deal before Lambert heads to England’s pre-World Cup training camp in the United States on Sunday. Lambert told Sky Sports News: “The medical went well but as you know I can’t say anything. “I’ll speak properly about it, hopefully, very shortly. “It’s been a crazy football year to be honest, the way it’s carrying on.” Lambert was asked if he had spoken to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard about the move while with him on England duty over the past week. He said: “I’ve spoken to Stevie a while ago, but I’ll speak properly on Monday.” News of Lambert’s impending move to his boyhood club came as a surprise when it emerged on Thursday evening. Lambert was released by Liverpool at the age of 15 in 1997 and was later shown the door by Blackpool after moving to the Lancashire club as a trainee. He did eventually turn professional and played in the lower divisions with Macclesfield, Stockport, Rochdale and Bristol Rovers before finally flourishing at Southampton. Press Associationlast_img read more