All articles about 400全套2小时不限次是真的吗

Concern about secret police bid to control the Internet

first_imgNews October 27, 2003 – Updated on January 20, 2016 Concern about secret police bid to control the Internet Organisation Reporters Without Borders expressed alarm today at attempts by the Ukrainian secret police (SBU) to take control of Internet operations in the country and intercept e-mail messages. Ukraine escalates “information war” by banning three pro-Kremlin media News Follow the news on Ukraine to go further September 7, 2020 Find out more News RSF_en Help by sharing this information Reporters Without Borders expressed alarm today at attempts by the Ukrainian secret police (SBU) to take control of Internet operations in the country and intercept e-mail messages.”In a country where the media is already monitored closely, the Internet has now become a key target for the SBU,” said secretary-general Robert Ménard. “Its bid to take over management of the national domain name “.ua”, currently in the hands of the private firm Hostmaster, and its proposal that parliament legalise e-mail monitoring, will allow it to effectively gag online activity. We shall watch developments very closely.”Hostmaster sued the government on 22 July over the decision to take controlof the “.ua” domain name. The authorities have asked ICANN, the US-basedworldwide body in charge of assigning all country domain names, to approvethe proposed switch but have had no response.The state telecommunications commission asked telecom operators and Internet service providers (ISPs) on 17 July to install equipment to monitor all traffic they handled. The Ukrainian Internet Association objected strongly to this as an unacceptable breach of privacy for Internet users and noted that for the moment it was still illegalThe SBU asked parliament on 19 August to legalise recording and interception of phone and Internet messages, ostensibly to help fight crime and supposedly bring the law into line with European standards.NB: A copy of the press release was sent to ICANN Crimean journalist “confesses” to spying for Ukraine on Russian TV News February 26, 2021 Find out more UkraineEurope – Central Asia March 26, 2021 Find out more Receive email alerts Ukrainian media group harassed by broadcasting authority UkraineEurope – Central Asia last_img read more

Families on €100 000 are “struggling”

first_imgLimerick Senator has beef with meat industry RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Print Local backlash over Aer Lingus threat Facebook TAGSMinister for Finance Michael NoonanpoliticsRichard Boyd BarrettWealth taxWillie O’Dea TD Enterprise Support Grant should include older self-employed people WhatsApp FINANCE Minister Michael Noonan has ruled out the introduction of a wealth tax, claiming that families with an income of more than €100,000 a year are struggling to make ends meet.Responding to People Before Profit TD Richard Boyd Barrett’s calls to introduce a wealth tax on incomes over €100,000, the Limerick Minister said households with such an income were not wealthy.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up Speaking in the Dáil last week Minister Noonan added: “They’re barely getting the kids up in the morning and out to school, paying the bills, paying the mortgage, and keeping the car on the road. And if you think a gross income for a couple at €100,000 is wealth, you’re not meeting the real people.”However, Limerick Fianna Fáil TD Willie O’Dea noted that families earning €100,000 a year are “a hell of a lot more wealthy than families with an income of €20,000, who the Government has hit repeatedly”.He told Limerick Post: “If you take a young person aged 25 or 26, before the payments were cut their total income was about €9,500 a year, now, depending on their age category it’s gone underneath that.“Let’s face it, everything is relative, but people on over €100,000 have suffered a lot less under this Government than people earning a lot less. All independent commentators have said that our budgets are regressive and that they are taking more from the poor than from the wealthy.” Advertisementcenter_img Linkedin Previous articleWriters on the lookout for Limerick’s oldest ladyNext articleUL working to develop safer structures John Keoghhttp://www.limerickpost.ie Twitter Email NewsFamilies on €100 000 are “struggling”By John Keogh – July 11, 2014 836 Jenny Blake | #WeAreLimerick episode 46 Restart Grant Plus will help more Limerick businesses to reopen Rape Crisis welcomes publication of O’Malley reportlast_img read more

€2 per week rent increase on Council houses in Donegal looking unlikely

first_img By News Highland – December 19, 2012 It’s now looking increasingly unlikely that the proposed €2  increase in rent for those living in council owned property will be included in Donegal County Councils budget for 2013.The council had been proposing a rent increase of just over 100 euro per house per year.But in last few minutes, Fine Gael whip on the Council, Barry O’Neill has outlined his parties opposition to the proposal.Sinn Fein had already said earlier this week that they could not support the councils budget if this measure was contained.With more on this, here’s Greg Hughes from the County House in Lifford…..[podcast]http://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/greg4.mp3[/podcast] Help sought in search for missing 27 year old in Letterkenny NPHET ‘positive’ on easing restrictions – Donnelly Twitter Google+ Google+ Facebook Guidelines for reopening of hospitality sector published WhatsApp Pinterest 448 new cases of Covid 19 reported today center_img Facebook Calls for maternity restrictions to be lifted at LUH Three factors driving Donegal housing market – Robinson RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Twitter WhatsApp €2 per week rent increase on Council houses in Donegal looking unlikely News Previous article520 births in Donegal between April and JuneNext articleUnclear if Donegal County Council budget will be passed this evening News Highland Pinterestlast_img read more